Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 5

I have had a blast the last 5 weeks learning how to use my camera! It has been absolutely liberating to finally be in charge of how my camera takes my photos.

One thing I definitely learned this week was that I need to check every setting before I start!! I took a ton of pictures before realizing my ISO was set to 1600. By the time I realized it, the sun was down and the clouds would never be as cool again. Lame.


Since there wasn't a specific assignment for this week, I was excited to just work on everything that I've learned, all at once!


I don't know how many photos I'm supposed to be submitting, so I just put some on, and Sarah, you can just decide how many you want to accept as my assignment. :)
Thanks so much for all of your help throughout this class, Sarah! I've really appreciated the feedback and all the answers to my questions. It's been lovely!

Photobucket

ISO: 200
Shutter Speed: 1/500
f/5



Photobucket

ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/500
f/5.6




Photobucket

ISO: 1/1600
Shutter Speed: 1/125
f/22




Photobucket

ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/60
f/5.6


Photobucket

ISO: 200
Shutter Speed: 1/500
f/5


1 comment: