Saturday, March 3, 2012

What I'm Learning this Week

Photobucket

#1: Metering! Hallelujah. This is what I always had to do in Photoshop in the past. The colors are just so much more clear when you meter correctly! I could use some more contrast in this photo; maybe next time I'll try taking it with an f8 aperture to see if that creates a little more contrast.

Photobucket

#2: Different apertures affect how the sun looks! One aperture turns the sun into an indistinct ball of light, while another aperture creates sharp rays. I must not have metered correctly to make up for the difference, but it is interesting to see what that difference is. One makes the whole picture brighter while the other darkens it.

Photobucket

#3: When wind is blowing, hair should be secured. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment